Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Profile
A Leadership profile with the power of DiSC®
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviours and how they impact their effectiveness.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship of management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward desired outcomes. Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience. It’s an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work.
Discover your DiSC leadership style and learn a simple three-step process to help you approach the fundamental work of leaders: Vision, Alignment, and Execution. Based on best practices and four years of developmental effort, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- Stand-alone profile for anyone leading a group or organisation.
- Focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward a desired outcome.
- Approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship.
- Focuses on understanding how your tendencies influence your effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Helps you to understand yourself better which is the first step to becoming more effective when leading others.
- Supplemental data report to help facilitate a richer discussion.
- Leadership-specific report to help break down the work that leaders do into intuitive, actionable components – over 20 pages.